Monday, May 4, 2009

What kind of job can you get in recycling?

I might be changing my major to environmental studies and I want to get a job in recycling, but I%26#039;m not sure what types of jobs are available. When I send out my resume I want to be able to put a specific job, but I%26#039;m not sure what types of jobs there are in recycling. Can you help?|||Hmmm.. try tis network.. or goto..





www.recyclingjobs.com








Attention EMPLOYERS:


Post UNLIMITED Featured Recycling Industry Jobs for only $1,000 for a YEAR!





Post FREE with California Resource Recovery Association Member Discount Code!





Search Featured Employer Recycling Jobs!








HDR





San Francisco Department of the Environment














Carnegie Partners Executive Search



































or


Search the Carnegie Partners/Beyond.com network of more than 15,000 Job Boards!








Contact us with any questions!|||You can be one of those people who goes around public trash cans and removes aluminium, glass, and plastic.|||I once worked in wood waste recycling facility that ground up wooden pallets and tree brush and such and then sold the wood chips to a wood burning electricity plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment