Thursday, April 15, 2010

How to get a job at one of the major tv networks?

I live in northern California and I have a B.S. degree. I am looking for a job in behind the sense of entertainment business at one of the major tv networks. My ideal job would be dealing with tv shows rating, marketing tv shows, involving in creating line up shows for a season, or jobs similar to these.


I know that I need to move to southern California. I would like to know if you or anyone that you know doing one of the above jobs, how he or she started?|||I moved to LA myself to work in film. My suggestion is also to intern and try to get in with a big company so that there is a ladder for you to climb. I found it was easy to get stuck at a lower rank in smaller companies because it they didnt have a new title to give you they wouldn%26#039;t give you any more money, no matter how your responsibilities change.





Besides that good luck, stick with it even though the first year or so will be tough, and get out on the town and meet new people, you never know where your dream job might come from.|||Everyone starts by being an intern and then your either work your way up or you make a lot of friends who can help you.





Many powerful people started at the very bottom. Working as clerks in the mailroom.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment