Monday, April 26, 2010

How easy is it to find a job as a physical therapist?

I%26#039;m interested in the field...I%26#039;ve heard that the job growth is tremendous, so is it simple to find a job just about anywhere?|||It is good...not as good as the early 90s, but is steadily increasing. The unemployment rate for PTs is around 3%...very low. I receive several adversitements and phone calls from head hunters every week.





However, I agree with the statement above. I fear that nationalized health care could be good or bad...could be good that there will be increased access for people. Yet, my gut tells me health care salaries and jobs will take a hit since cost cutting will be the number one priority. Clinton%26#039;s balanced budget act hit the field harshly in the late 90s...we are just now recovering from that.





At this time, I would still encourage students to go for it!|||I found this website is very centralizing, it gather all top job search engines, you can also get a lot of Resume tips and Interview tips for free. It also tells us what resume keywords to put in our resume in order to increase the chances for an interview. Give it a try, Good Luck!





http://www.jobsyap.com|||The growth is good. I think the tremendous part is past. If you are a little flexible, you can find a job. It is a worthwhile field.


Something you have to consider is how it will fare under a changed political environment. I don%26#039;t even have a good speculation for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment