Monday, April 26, 2010

How to get a job with a criminal background?

I have two misdemeanor, one for computer fraud and the other identity theft. It has nothing to do with money at all. You can put me down all you want because I did something really stupid. I%26#039;m still on probation and I really need a job. What is the best thing to do? Should I tell them before hand about my criminal background?|||I recently retired from a company after 31 years. During that time I probably hired several hundred people, many of which had a criminal record, all because they told me up-front their history. I was seldomly disappointed by these individuals. I hired several people that told me up front they couldn%26#039;t pass a drug test that day. I would hire them and postpone the test for a few days until they could pass. People aren%26#039;t all bad because they made some mistakes. I think what I found is that if you give people a 2nd or 3rd chance (someone did for me) they will do you right.





Good Luck.|||Yes you should tell them about your background, if not you can get fired later on when they find out, and believe me they will find out. You can get a job where no money or computers are involved I am sure. Why not look into landscaping, framing, some sort of construction work? there are lots of places that will hire people with criminal backgrounds, you just need to be honest and be prepared to get alot of rejections before you get a job. Just be patient and keep on applying.





P.S. How can identy theft and computer faud have nothing to do with money? Surely that was your goal, to get money for free.|||You can be a Realtor.|||How?

No comments:

Post a Comment