Monday, April 26, 2010

Who does the best job of putting a muffler and pipes on a pickup?

I need to replace my Flowmaster, I guess. One of the pipes had rusted off of it, and about to fall off my pickup, so I need to replace the whole thing. I had taken it years before to Rapid Auto, or some place like that, and they chromewelded tips to the ends. However, you can see the welds sticking out from under the back of the truck. Does anyone have any idea who I could go to and get a more professional looking job done this time? Any ideas appreciated, thanks.|||That is area specific. There are no chains that do a really good job, from my experience. Probably the best way is to ask friends, and maybe even someone you don%26#039;t know at a redlight if you see a really good looking setup. I know the best in my area, and they are small privately owned shops that care a lot about the work they do. It is not just if the tips are even, though that is what folks really see, it is how they run the pipes as well. Like clearance between pipes and gas tank, shocks, frame, and how well they secure the pipes and where.

No comments:

Post a Comment