Thursday, April 15, 2010

What type of job can I find in the healthcare industry utilizing anatomy/physiology?

I have a BS degree in business administration and have decided I want to work in the healthcare field so I have taken all the prerequisites for nursing (RN). After having completed the prerequisites, now I am not sure I want to be a nurse, but I am very interested in the healthcare field. What type of job can I find in the healthcare industry with the education I currently have (BS Business Adm, Anatomy/Physiology/Microbiology courses). I really need to work as soon as possible and I do not want endure much more schooling.|||A couple of quick ideas from this old RN. How about administration in Hospitals or Nursing homes. It should be a prerequisite for all those at the top of such organizations to have your background. I would check with your state requirements for certification process for either of the above and go for it. How about managing a %26quot;non-profit%26quot; having to do with the homeless situation in our country or the %26quot;battered or abused%26quot;. See--I still think like a nurse. They say that nurses are %26quot;born%26quot; ,not just educated to do. Ask yourself--which am I and go for it. You have enough %26quot;book-learning%26quot; dear. Good luck|||honey, with a b.s. you can even teach.|||Nanotechnology! Get in on the beginning! I%26#039;ve read that you can get grants from the government if this is your study major.|||well funeral industry is wonderful, funeral director, deputy coroner. working in hopsice is also awesome, giving back to the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment