Thursday, April 15, 2010

How long does it take for a job to appear on your credit report?

I have been working at my current job for 2.5 months now, but only 1 service reports me having the job. It also shows that I have a 100% debt to income ratio which cant be good... How can I fix that?|||Your income is not reported, so there cannot be a 100% debt to income ratio. Most jobs are not reported on credit reports anyway.The ratio you are referring to is the potential debt to actual debt ratio. That means you probably are at your limit on your credit cards.|||check this link its good











http://workathomedataentryworkss.blogspo...











.|||If you know something isnt correct on your report.. You will need to contact one or all three of the bureaus and file a dispute. Be prepared to prove what you dispute.

No comments:

Post a Comment