Monday, April 26, 2010

What would you do in this hypothetical job interview question?

You are driving home from work one day and it is raining heavily, you drive past a bus stop and there are 3 people waiting in the rain. The girl of your dreams, your best friend that once saved your life, and an old women who has just got out of hospital. There is only one seat in your car, which one do you help?








This question was asked at a job interview for IBM, the guy that got the job had a brilliant answer to this, if no one gets it I will post it up at the end. Good luck!|||I would ask the best friend who saved my life to take the car %26amp; drive the old woman home %26amp; sit %26amp; wait for the bus with the girl of my dreams.|||I%26#039;d give up my car to my best friend who would then invite the old lady to sit in the passenger seat - and then go downtown on the bus - on a date with the girl.|||the old woman.|||The old woman, of course. the other two are healthy and will understand, and hopefully applaud my choice.





If I were a guy, my answer would be to hand the keys to the girl of my dreams, help the old woman into the car and ask the girl to please drive her home. the best friend and I could tough it out, being gentlemen.|||If I%26#039;m a man I would definitely help the old woman. I can always have a girl/man of my dreams. As for my bestfriend who saved me, I thank him and I%26#039;m just paying it forward too by just helping the old women who just got out of the hospital.|||You park your car, get out, and all go out to lunch together. You pay, of course.|||I would stop and let you%26#039;re best friend drive you%26#039;re car and take the old lady home while you stayed and called a cab for you and the girl of you%26#039;re dream. Take her to her house and get acquainted on the way. Then take the cab on to you%26#039;re house where you are to meet you%26#039;re friend. And then take him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment