Monday, April 26, 2010

How to stay responsible with my current job?

Everytime I reach the one year milestone at a place of employment, I move on. There%26#039;s always a reason, whether I%26#039;m not happy, moving on for better pay, etc. I%26#039;m 25 now and would like to think that I%26#039;ve matured beyond this constant need to uproot myself. I%26#039;m approaching the one year mark at my current job and am having that same feeling. Why do I keep doing this? How do you commit to one job? I have a college degree and this is my career now, so it%26#039;s different than before. Thanks for any advice or tips on how you keep going back for more each day.|||Gosh, I actually envy the fact that you change your pace so often. I know that isn%26#039;t a great thing to do when concerned about saving for retirement, but I would love to do something else. The only thing that keeps me going back to my job is that I have bills to pay and its steady work. i do get bored of it all and hate having to go in on the weekends to get caught up. But, I am also respected in my position for the knowledge I have in that area of expertise. That%26#039;s the great thing about having a degree.|||Grow up and be responsible and show some dedication and follow through.

No comments:

Post a Comment