Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best job working with babies?

I had a premie in NICU and thought they were awesome. I took that opportunity, every one of her nurses got an interview. It sounded like something I could do and would love. She passed away, at home 3 months old of %26quot;natural causes%26quot; anyways, and I even quite baby-sitting.





My first is 6 and I miss babies. Still thinking about teaching, but what is the best job working with babies? It has been 2 years and I am ready to be around itty bitties again. I have been around a few babies and feel much better now. I have days, like everyone else, but this is life and I can help other babies or mommies with itty bitties.|||My local hospital has a department that offers free classes for parents and I always thought that the people who work there had the best job. They just seem to go to work and get to play with the babies and toddlers all day long.|||You may want to consider becomming a doula....labor doulas work with women during labor, postpartum doulas work with families during the 2 weeks (or longer) immediately after the birth. You may also want to consider volunteering at a local postpartum resource center helping other mothers who have experienced loss like you have|||A lactation consultant.|||A lot of hospital nurseries have programs where volunteers come in to hold and feed babies. You might want to look into something like that.|||Maybe see if you can babysit or start a daycare in your home. Become a pediatrician, ummmm...have more kids? There are all sorts, take your pick, maybe research some things...|||Babysitting

No comments:

Post a Comment