Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I obtain a job working with pregnancy and adoption services?

Hi, I%26#039;m a 17 old senior high school student in Canada, and I was wondering what job positions there are in pregnancy and adoption services? What education and experience do I need to obtain one of these positions in the future?





I have assisted in the adoption of my brother, and well as assisted friends through their adoption. I would love to continue being able to help people through things like this, but on a more professional level.





Thanks|||Maybe you should look into becoming a social worker. Potential college majors include social work, elementary education and child development. Not sure about Canada, in the US a social worker almost certainly needs a Master%26#039;s Degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment