Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I advertise job openings for my video game website?

I want to know how to promote job openings for a website, so that people can become a moderator and reviewer and so on. And I have already posted a form on the front page so people can see it .





Is there any other ways, like other websites where I can post the openings without it being reported as spam.





Any ideas?|||If you%26#039;re talking about a real job you could always post your listing on some online job referral sites (Monster, etc).





If you%26#039;re looking for someone to moderate forums, etc, all I can say is normally you post those kind of things on your forum and members almost always step up (and if you%26#039;re paying for that... I want to know where to sign up, I always volunteer and have never been paid to help moderate a forum community).





If you go to other forums in your area of expertise, make sure you read their rules, sometimes they will have specific areas devoted to %26quot;advertising%26quot;.





Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment