Thursday, April 15, 2010

How do I get a business attorney job after graduation?

I graduated from Rutgers Law this year. I was a night student, worked as a litigation paralegal for two years at a 225 attorney firm, have good grades, was on the main journal, published an article in the journal. I was a finance major in undergrad and concentrated on business law classes at law school. All I want is a position as a business attorney at a large or mid sized firm.





Unfortunatley, every where I apply they tell me that they are impressed with my credentials but they primarily recruit their summer associates for entry level jobs. I already sent out 100 cover letters and resumes! Can anyone give me any tips or share their experiences? Does any one know of any firms that are looking to hire?





I took NJ and PA bar exam a few weeks ago. I would be willing to take a job anywhere and would take the bar in that locality. I%26#039;ve been applying to firms in Philly, NJ and NY.|||Post your resume by registering on link below:-


%26quot;http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-1961891-...





If shortlisted, we will call you soon.





Head Hunters

No comments:

Post a Comment