Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I apply for a pharmacy internship job?

I have accepted to pharmacy school and am planning on working at a retail pharmacy, preferably Walgreens due to location, next summer. I do not want to waste a month next summer trying to find a job, I would rather get a job now but start working next summer. What is the quickest way to securing employment for next summer? Thanks for your time.|||First check with your school. Network the neighborhood pharmacy CVS WALGREENS great start. I am a Pharmacy Tech. It is hard and fast pace. Try to get a pharmacist or someone to take you under their wing so to speak. You will do better than I did being in pharmacy school and all. You will do fine. I like the street level but I really want the hospital and less public contact.

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com.

    ReplyDelete