Monday, November 16, 2009

How can I find my dream graphic design job working from home?

I am a graphic designer, in the field for 5 years, and my job is done 100% on the computer. I currently have a full time job which requires me to drive an hour to and from work and with the price of gas I can hardly afford it. I know for sure I can find a job telecommuting, a.k.a. working from home. I just don%26#039;t know where to start. My resume and portfolio are ready to go. Does anyone have this type of job? Advice on how to find one?|||Probably a stupid question but have you spoke to any job agencies?





They are the people who have all the contacts for whatever line of work your in.





That might be your best bet.|||You can do this from home!!! If you have the skills and the motivation to do so - I KNOW you can get work from home contract work. I have been in a very similar situation (I do web development though) and am managing it! However, it took me several months to really figure out the ins and outs of getting freelance contract jobs online.





I would be DELIGHTED to help you get set up with my favorite freelance job board (oDesk). I can help you get their software setup, I can also help give you some tips to getting your first job (it%26#039;s really hard when you don%26#039;t have any feedback yet).





Just let me know if you%26#039;re interested. No cost. No strings attached. I%26#039;d just love to help another mom do what I%26#039;ve done.





http://thenewstayathomemom.com/help-me-w...








Shauna|||100% free data entry jobs sites below.





http://www.offlinetypistjobs.com





http://workfromhomejobs1.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment