Monday, November 16, 2009

How do I get a good job in the Automotive aftermarket industry?

My dream job has always to do some sort of work in the automotive aftermarkert industry dealing with Japanese cars companies like Spoon,Mugen,Nismo,HKS, Apex%26#039;i etc. These companies are the big names and I%26#039;ve drempt of ways to work some sort of job with them. I know I%26#039;m being vague but I have no idea who I could talk to personally about what are my options. I Iove Japanese cars and I love the tuner market. I know a lot of facts and information. Just wish I could take my love for them and apply it to a job. I%26#039;m graduating from college in May with a BA in art for graphics and computer art. (total opposite I know) I was never really good with my hands. But, I%26#039;m highly motivated to know more. Would my degree give me any advantage? Any help would be great. I want to do a career that I can enjoy.|||The challenge with many of the companies noted is that they%26#039;re overseas, but they will have US distributors, etc. Go on their websites and see if they have careers sections OR take your BA and go to a big parts distributor to see what they have open in Marketing / Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment