Sunday, November 15, 2009

What job should I apply for with my 10 years of experience working retail and hotel front desk?

I am a 42 year old female, and I have a high school diploma. I need to make more money, and I have a feeling that I can make more if I applied for the right position. What sort of job should I be looking for?|||Maria, I think you should go into hotel management. There are pleanty of local schools that teach it, and if you%26#039;re loving the job you%26#039;re in, it would be a step up. Granted, you%26#039;d have to work while going to school, but in the end the check%26#039;s worth it.|||Im gonna have to say.....go back to school, if you think youre gonna find something that pays more with no education and no real experience doing something other than basic skills, youre sadly mistaken|||You should try and go back to school and have a degree in something to get paid more in any job. Most businesses won%26#039;t hire you if you don%26#039;t have a college degree. Otherwise, maybe try working for a housekeeping service, security guard at the mall or retail stores, paraprofessional (depending on if your state requires a teaching license or not), or salesperson at a car dealership. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment