Friday, November 20, 2009

What's your job and how do you describe your daily activities?

I am a legal assistant in a government agency. My job is to draft proposals and recommendations on litigation regarding antitrust! Your turn now.|||I am a phone sex operator. I talk to hot and bothered men all night and try to keep them on the line for as long as I can. Sounds easy? Well it isnt! It is really hard trying to keep a man from rushing through sex.....Even on the phone!|||Customer Sercives Rep.....For a Student loan company....take incomeing calles from customer%26#039;s that have and dont have loans threw us....Fill out Pre-APPL for consolidation...let them know about intereset rate%26#039;s monthly payment, fill out call back forms,transfer calls to other departments,verify information with callers|||I%26#039;m a House Wife





My job is to clean up the house and cook dinner (but I enjoy chatting and working on my family tree most of the day)|||I trim bushes...|||sales rep/account manager





drive around all day calling on clients, promoting/selling products





and most importantly, I%26#039;m getting paid for this|||I help my uncle run his vacation resort. Sometimes I really work my *** off, but I often spend a lot of time on the internet doing silly crap like answering silly questions, and downloading music.|||Im a Regional Equipment Engineer in the world%26#039;s largest oil services company. I support all our equipment whether in our yard in Dubai or on the rigs all the way from Egypt up till India.|||Im a tax accountant in a public acct firm. I prepare all sorts of entity taxes, client services and so on. After tax season its smooth sailing for me, just sit back, chill out and spend the money ive earned through overtime.|||I am a counselor for kids who are homeless or runaways. I give them courage and support. I make sure they have someone to talk to like a big sister. I give them guidance that it%26#039;s okay for them to be scared and that they can have someone to lean on for support.

No comments:

Post a Comment