Monday, November 16, 2009

How should I list past job experiences on a resume that are at different locations within the same company?

I am going to update my resume but the past 7 years I have worked for the same restaurant chain but in 5 different locations with 3 different job titles. Would I just put from dates specific to job titles and not worry about location or break down all the different locations? Not sure what exactly is the most important or if I need to include all of that.|||I%26#039;d put them chronologically in order from current down. You should put the location and the position you held at each so people can see the growth you had and the time frame you did so. I%26#039;m sure you were assigned to higher positions so you want to show that, a resume is all about selling yourself!|||i would suggest adding all of the different titles with the locations for when they decide they want to hire you %26amp; check up on your work history.

No comments:

Post a Comment