Monday, November 16, 2009

How do I get a job in Iraq as a freelance photojournalist?

I%26#039;ve been wondering what would be the best way to get a job as a photojournalist in Iraq or Afghanistan. I am a photographer with decent writing skills and am ex-military. I can do the job well, I just need to find the quickest way to get there.|||Send you CV%26#039;s to all the leading companies.. u can specify your specialization and interest on it.


Dont forget to write a cover letter which tells what excatly your philosophy about you theme.


Lastly, the slides of your previous work%26#039;s porfolio.





Many need your kind of an adventrous person, thou there isnt any specific designation for this work.. but i believe its needed... some might call u soon.|||There is a big demand in Iraq for almost any profession and trade, the problem is you may never come back, same in Afghanistan, dangerous places..☺

No comments:

Post a Comment