Friday, November 20, 2009

How do I find a good bartending job?

I have so much trouble finding a good bartending job when I need one. I live in the washington dc area, and there are tons of places to work. I have been bartending for 3 years now but I want one of those great bartending jobs where you make 300-500 a night. I%26#039;ve tried carigslist local news papers, even walk in%26#039;s. I definitely have the experience, I just don%26#039;t know if there is some secret to getting these jobs. Is there anyone (bartender) that knows some tricks of where, when, and how to go about this. Thanks!|||a buddy of mine is a bartender at the local country club. Country clubs usually take care of their employees and the type of folks that frequent the bar there love to tip big.|||Search for that in monster|||You have to work in an area that the people can afford to pay you that much. And that means you have to dress the part too. You have to look like your worth that much.|||Try Yahoo! Hot Jobs. Just go to your home page for Yahoo! and look to the left of the page and you%26#039;ll see it along with Shopping and Horoscopes. I%26#039;ve used it before.. Not for bartending jobs, but for others and it helped alot. Good luck! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment