Monday, November 16, 2009

What job positions/titles are available in the non profit sector for a Sociology major?

I am a recent college graduate with a degree in Sociology. I want to work for some sort of community/ social service non profit organization, but I am not sure what positions I should be looking for. The only work experience I have is customer service, retail, and some retail management. I want to use my knowledge of people and social problems in my new career. Does anyone have any advise as to what job titles may suit me?|||It is strange that you will never see a jobs listed as %26quot;wanted, sociologist...%26quot; !!!.


But if you visit the following sites ,you can see vast opportunities !!


www.nonprofits.org


www.opportunitynocs.org


www.nonprofitjobscoop.org


www.socialservice.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment