Friday, November 20, 2009

I am unemployed and have been looking for a job many different ways, What are some other suggestions?

I have job profiles on usajobs, dc jobs, washington post jobs, careerbuilder, monster, thingamajob, and i currently search directly on every lisitng i can find. What are some things i can do differentl to land a job?|||Usually when I apply to a job and they don%26#039;t call back. I take it upon my self to make the call in about 2-3 days. I always ask to speak to the hiring manager and I ask her/him if my resume was recieved. Sometimes they want you to come in and apply. Also make sure your resume is hire material, there are a lot of sites you can go on to make sure. I always send a cover letter when I fax my resume. I hope I helped. good luck|||I am unemployed too,man. I was in the army.have been in Afghanistan and Iraq.now I am out because of I don`t want to go to war any more . I try to find me a job too.I just apply for a job on homedepot.com .I don`t know when they are going to contact me.|||Have you tried going to the pizza places?


They%26#039;re all looking for delivery people.





It%26#039;s not a career, but if you are short on cash, it%26#039;s a job.|||go to local cafes, shops etc. Ask friends to bear you in mind if they hear of anything, advertise in local papers or shops, also look in them, your local job centre|||careerbuilders.com will help you

No comments:

Post a Comment