Monday, November 16, 2009

What is the most common job in the United States and United Kingdom?

One of my advanced business students asked me last night what is the most common job in the United States as well as the same question for Europe. Try as I might, I couldn%26#039;t do any better than andectodal reports of when I was in school (most people wanted to be lawyers). Does anyone know the answer? Most popular in terms of amount of people doing that job.|||Waitress or store clerks would be my guess. Restaurants and stores / shops are everywhere.|||retail sales clerk for the us, i dont know what it is for the uk. most likly the same thank china and free trade for that yipee. i got this answer from a book i have called top 10 of everything. its not gov workers or even cops cause newyork city has like 20,000 cops for like 9 million people.|||Working for the government. example more people work for the government than build cars or graduate law school or work in medical field.|||It would be some sort of government job. Postal worker, Police Officer and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment