Monday, November 16, 2009

How exactly does a second job work, scheduling wise?

I need to get a second job because my main job is only giving me 9-17 hours, and I need way more to help me pay for school and stuff, but I don%26#039;t want to lose the benefits from my main job. How do I prevent scheduling overlaps? My current job gives me my schedule 3 weeks in advance, would I then give that schedule to the people at my other job? Also,what%26#039;s a good second job? I%26#039;m working at Macy%26#039;s right now making about 70-100 a week. I need to be making at least 300 a week. A friend told me that being a pharmacy technician%26#039;s a good job for college kids. Any advice?|||A brand new, uncertified tech will make no more than $9 per hour. A new certified tech will make about $10 per hour.


Your main job right now is to be a student.|||You could work from home. Click on my avatar to see some info about a good at-home job. Feel free to email me!|||First off - there are only 168 hours available in a week.


Second: an employee works in the highest tax bracket.





You need to spend some time learning how business works....because 168 hours a week is all we get.....


Read: Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.





Think about building a business of your own for long-term security.





Good Luck! (Labour Under Correct Knowledge)

No comments:

Post a Comment