Monday, November 16, 2009

How do I find an enjoyable/ good job with a felony conviction on my record?

I was convicted of several felonies a few years ago over a fairly petty physical altercation. This was the absolute first and last time anything like this has/ will happen in my life. I use to hold an IT position at an old company for over seven years, but now I am having a very difficult time getting a job back within a worthwhile comapny. All that I can seem too find are low paying jobs or jobs within the construction industry, which I am not made out for. I have quite a bit of college education along with several prestigous certifications. I am a very hard worker with much to give. I am very upset with this burden, even though I brought it on to myself. Thank you for any infrmation or support. Please help me find some optimism through all this!|||become an IT consultant, advertise cheaply at first and offer free services to smaller companies to build a name for yourself. for example offer free computer maintenance checks and then you can get your foot in the door and get paid to solve real problems. get a website and business card and get out their and advertise. otherwise you may want to find a smaller company to work for with only a handful of employees to get a good reference. be willing to explain your felony story and dont cover it up.





undercut bigger it companies on your consulting fee so small companies with tight budgets will go to you over them|||Go to Mcdoanlds you%26#039;ll be lucky to get that job w/ a felony|||Start your own business.|||Be honest to them, they will be able to tell.|||the other guys r right . save up $$ from the crappy u job you have now %26amp; open ur IT own biz. be aware, though. the you might not b able to get certqain other licenses or certs cuz of ur back ground.





use what u have %26amp; keep ur head up. those punks will be sorry they didn%26#039;t hire u when you company gets all the cointracts.


ha ha ha suckers!! whose the man now ? Huh huh

No comments:

Post a Comment