Sunday, November 15, 2009

What job / major would I need to get hired designing / building attractions at a place such as Disney World?

I will be entering college soon, and I was wondering in what direction I would need to go to be hired at a place such as Disney World (attractions, etc.). What majors, minors would be good. Suggestions of good colleges that would help me get this kind of job would be helpful as well. I%26#039;m not talking just about roller coasters, but also the showy stuff. Like the decorations, the robotic kind of things, basically all the aspects of a Disney ride.|||Imagineers have all sorts of different backrounds. You might want to contact Disney College Relations to find out which degree would be the best (wdi.college.relations@disney.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment