Friday, November 20, 2009

What is a type of job that resembles hooters?

Basically a job where if I flirt I can get tips. I thought about being a caddy but I don%26#039;t know much about golf. I know it is hard getting jobs right now but some ideas would be helpful. Anything short of stripping and prostitution.|||Deffinately bar work.|||Some of the young ladies who aspire to be Hooters Girls forget that the job entails actual work. Socialing and schmoozing with customers is allowed, but up to a point. Taking orders accurately, following up on refills, bussing tables, refilling condiments, etc. The ideas about bartending are spot-on.|||Bar tending in a skank small town bar. The bar tenders at the local tavern here swear they make more than I do on a saturday nite.


My friend who is also a nurse, bar tends on the weekends for extra money and says she makes more money tending bar than nursing on a Saturday nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment