Friday, November 20, 2009

How can I get a job as a hospital receptionist?

I have receptionist/administrative assistant experience but I am having a hard time finding a job. I want to work at a hospital because I%26#039;d love to work from 7 pm to 7 am. This would allow me to go back to school during the days and finish up my degree. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions about how I can get a job at a hospital as a receptionist or an admission rep?|||This is a easy one for me. Since you have experience , try for a unit coordinator, Go to every hospital systems web site and apply on line. If you don%26#039;t hear anything continue to apply, then call if you don%26#039;t get any response. I know first hand that they will get tired of all of the calls and applications that they will finally check your references. You may also want to try in patient placement, see if they have any openings. Try admitting. If you live in the Ohio area, I know Good Sam in Cincinnati is always looking for these positions. They are very particular, so make sure you have a good work history.





Hope you are going into the medical field, you will not have any problem finding a job once you earn your degree. Good Luck!|||Go to your local hosptial website


and apply it is that easy just apply|||talk to


the administrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment