Friday, November 20, 2009

How do I go about searching for a job that pays under the table?

I am a college student living in NorCal, and I am unable to apply for a normal-paying job because of unresolvable residency issues that complicate the process. I%26#039;m in desperate need of income, so I%26#039;ve decided to turn towards jobs with under-the-table payment. My question is, how would one begin to search for a job that pays under-the-table?|||Check small businesses. Like small convenience stores.|||start with small corner markets. also known as mom and pop stores because they%26#039;re usually family owned and operated. They will hire that way because they don%26#039;t bring in much money and they have to pay tax on each employee that they have.|||That is illegal, so you therefore need to find employers who are criminal. Get up early in the morning, and go hang out at Home Depot and wait for somebody who has a day job for you.|||Just ask any illegal immigrants. That is the main way they get paid. And if you are in L.A., contact me and I%26#039;ll see what I can do for you!|||The job usually won%26#039;t be advertised anywhere other than a shop window. The way to find it is the same way most jobs are found - through friends and door-knocking.





Are there other students in the same situation? Try asking them if they know of any jobs. Find out what types of jobs they are doing, and door-knock those types of businesses.





In the 80s I was a jobless foreigner without a greencard in San Francisco. Another Aussie I met was working as a bike courier. His boss didn%26#039;t have any jobs, so I phoned every courier company in the yellow pages, and out of 22 one of them had an opening. Took me 2 days to be (illegally) employed.





The most likely jobs to be under the table are the lowest paid, unfortunately - but knowing that might help you locate them (hint, they are the jobs that most people don%26#039;t want to do...)|||Go to your citys local day laborers center. You can find a steady job doing odd jobs that pay under the table there. Easy as pie.|||You can easily bring in a lot of legitimate cash completing free offers on GPT sites. GPT (Get Paid To) websites are a good and easy way to make fast and free money online. A good site to learn about them is http://www.gptcentral.net/.

No comments:

Post a Comment