Friday, November 20, 2009

What can I do to make a job search more efficient and less time consuming?

I know that job hunting is considered to be time consuming but what I meant by my initial question was what can I do to improve my job hunting so I can get the maximum results for the time alloted to me? I%26#039;ve already tried the usual search engines such as Yahoo Hot Jobs, Monster, The Daily News, etc. I%26#039;ve even asked my friends for recommendations but so far I haven%26#039;t gotten any results. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!|||the job search is notoriously long and tedious. there%26#039;s not much that you can do beyond what you%26#039;ve already done.





one thing that i would do if i was in your shoes: follow up with the places you%26#039;ve submitted your resume to. call or email them. this does two things: first, it shows you are interested in the job. second, it puts your resume back on top of their list. it may not be much, but sometimes its enough to get you that precious interview.





good luck!|||Check out craigslist jobs for your area or state.


You might find something there.

No comments:

Post a Comment