Monday, November 16, 2009

Job????????

What is your dream job. It can be anything.|||Besides my job, I also work online. It%26#039;s great because I get to do it part time whenever I can, and it puts extra income in my pocket. If you have a computer and enjoy data entry and being artistic/ or advertising, let me know and I%26#039;ll help you out. Remember, the more effort you put into it, along with puntuality of course, you%26#039;ll make the money that%26#039;s worth the time you put into it. I like it because even though you won%26#039;t work for me, whenever you or even I need help, we can help each other out and advice each other.|||i want to be the administrator of fema. give me 30 or so years and i%26#039;ll be there...|||a rock star!|||A Mortician!|||My dream job right now isnt exactly specific! I want to go into the health care field! I want a job where I can help people, earn a decent living, and feel at peace with myself. Im a pretty stressed person, so I cant work in the ER or anything like that! lol! Im thinking pharmacy!|||this is online Part time job.http://www.makemoremoneyinhome.blogspot....


log on http://www.onlineno1marketingsales.blogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment