Friday, November 20, 2009

How do you find the job after you graduate from Make up school?

Hello everyone!


I am thinking of attending the make up school but I wonder how is it possible to find a job as make up artist. I went through many job posting and hardly found anything about needed make up artists. Is woring in near beauty salon is all what inexpirienced artists start from? Please, tell me if you have expirienced that already. Tell me your story!


Thanks so much!|||whats up with that guy up there?





anyway...whatever school you are going to attend should teach you how to find jobs...and a lot of them have job placements. it takes a lot of self promotion and stuff like that.





all of that should be involved in the make up course you choose.|||Ksenia!!! Hows it been?





Well getting to the point my g/f is a beautition and she said that most makeup artists start out at salons that do side jobs... basicly to find a real job were somone needs a personal assistant or something like that...








-Regards Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment