Monday, November 16, 2009

Job??!?!?!!!?

What can a 12 year old girl do for a job besides babysitting in florida?


I need money to pay my 20$ cell phone every month..





what can i do for a job?|||That is so cute that you are responsible enough at age 12. Most people I know your age would be expecting a family member to pay for it.





20 dollars is really not a whole lot.





You can go door to door %26amp; ask if you can mow lawns, walk dogs or maybe paint a fence. If you%26#039;re good w/computers %26amp; websites, you could offer that as well. Adults think it%26#039;s great when a young person shows initative %26amp; ask for work.|||I found an instant paying site called CashTroops





You can cash-out and will get paid within 3-5 business hours!! All offers approve fast, I made over $100 with them!





I really, really recommend you to join this FAST paying survey site!





Join here ----%26gt; http://xil.in/cashtroopssignup %26lt;----





Payment Proof ----%26gt; http://xil.in/cashtroopspays %26lt;------|||I know how you feel. I%26#039;m twelve too. but I%26#039;m in Las Vegas. I would say if you made arts and crafts you should sell them to neighbors. You may be able to get a few extra bucks a long side babysitting. I got about $5 dollars a day. but depending on what you make you could get more or less that.

No comments:

Post a Comment